The Best Innovators Award is an annual activity of SEPT International Program and its partners in Asia Region. For more than 5 years the competition for Best Innovators Awards has created the opportunities for many young enterprises and start-ups in Ho Chi Minh City to connect and explore the new markets in European Union and Germany in particular.
The Best Innovators Award offers a stage for young entrepreneurs to present business plans that have high potential to play a major contribution to Vietnam’s rapidly growing economy.
Why the Best Innovators Award 2020 is best fit for you?
- World-class intensive training focused on innovation and international business development
- Exclusive coaching and mentoring by Gurus in the field
- Truly international business pitching competition
- Unique opportunity to access to Germany and European markets
||2-Day- Intensive training (in Apr/May 2020)
- International Business Models and Innovation
- International Pitching Technique
- Coaching & mentoring for real case and solutions
||Final Pitching session (in May 2020)
|What to present?
- Identify problems and propose solutions
- Unique selling proposition / values
- Reasons to go international and business goals
- Business strategy and action plan
|How to present?
- Present and pitch in English
- 5 mins per pitching session
- Live Q&A after presentation
- Int’l jury with scientific and business background
Who should join the Awards?
- Young Enterprise and Start-ups
- Active less than 5 years
- Interested in expanding business, especially Germany and other European Countries
- Can-do attitude and able to be innovative
Top 3 winning teams will receive special prize:
- 1-week trip to Germany
- 1 year access to Co-working space of UII-UEH
- Certificates and gifts